Oops

Bear was away in Chicago this weekend, so my sister was home with the kids. I didn’t hear from her, so I decided she must have her hands full and I’d wait until Bear got back to check in with them. I talked with my dad and my brother on Saturday and felt like I had gotten caught up on family news.

This morning I receive an email from Jules. “Are you okay? Are you mad at me? I called you twice and you haven’t returned either or my calls.”

Wha?!?!

Um,…(quick check of my cell phone)…

“Jules. So sorry. I turned my phone off when I went to church on Sunday and never turned it back on.”

I.am.such.a.dork.

Sorry, Sis.

Comments

Katrina said…
Heehee...I did this just last week, with the result that someone called me to participate in a new ministry at church and I didn't get the message till two days later. I'm sure they thought I was ducking them!
Anonymous said…
LOL - just thought you'd been hit by a bus and no one called me! I have to uphold my promise of being the first one there to get the credit card bills! Jules

Popular Posts