New Blogger

K, so, for the html impaired (me!) I see that there is this new blogger version available and it'll copy everything over and blah da blahda blah, but once I do I have to sign in with my google account? Um, I have a blogger account...

do I have to go to google and sign up for an account and THEN make the big switch? Do I have to switch? Is it better to switch?

Oh, and by the way, if everyone could just do me a little tinsy wiensy favor - stop by Newlywife's blog and tell her you miss her. She hasn't been posting in awhile and I'm about ready to run across the border to New Jersey and hunt her down. Hopefully she'll come back to blogland soon (and hopefully all is well in Newly-land!)

UPDATE: I switched. I'll let you know if I notice anything different or remarkable.

Comments

Katy said…
I haven't heard about *how* Blogger Beta is better or more useful than regular considering some of the glitches people have experienced. Sarah Louise @ Pink Sneakers and Peg @ The Palmyra Sliver have both switched. If you go that way, I hope that you let us know how its better.

Be aware, this is coming from someone who doesn't change software just because its the newest version. I used Windows 98 instead of XP until 2002 or 03.
Anonymous said…
It's better. And yes, you have to get a Google account first, then switch. It's really easy, it will walk you through it step by step, and you will find that the beta version is much easier to navigate. Good luck!
Wendy said…
Ohhh! You're brave!! I haven't switched yet. You know, everyone who has switched, when I go to comment, I get asked if I want to display non secure items as well. WTH?
jenny said…
so you've taken the beta plunge? It's not so bad, the sidebars and such are much easier to update but i've had issues with posting pictures and stuff.
Jules said…
Oh, yea! I really love the new look. The colors are amazing. Personally, I haven't had any trouble with the new blogger. I had trouble with the old one, trying to upload pictures and stuff, but all those problems disappeared with the new version.
Anonymous said…
Maybe you could add some Maize to all of the Blue.
Amy said…
Hmm..there, I added a little Maize. Great suggestion!! Now, can someone please give me a job in Michigan so I can truly be a Michigan fan?!! (Go Blue!)

Popular Posts