How to Make Your Sister Angry

When you normally write a creative, homemade Christmas card and letter, and mail it faithfully every single year on December 1st, when it's 6 days before the first and your sister emails you saying she has a good idea for hers but hasn't developed it out entirely yet, and you confess that you haven't even thought of an idea for yours, you've been so busy pouring your creativity into this blasted NaNoWriMo thing and getting ready for the cruise and trying to finish a book and all, if you send her a completed letter within 24 hours of such a confession, she will, in all honesty, hate you for life.

Now, to finish the last 8K words of my novel before midnight on Thursday.

Comments

Emily said…
You're writing a novel???!!! That SO trumps a Christmas newsletter. :)
Tink said…
The Christmas letter idea alone blows my mind. I can't even remember to send out cards. I tried one year and they sat unfinished on my desk until February.
Mig said…
ooooohhhhh a novel .... I'm way jealous ....

somehow I think you will manage to pull a letter out of somewhere too ... you are very creative!!
Anonymous said…
You can SO do it.
Katrina said…
You overachievers are all about the "Wow!" aren't you? ;)

Popular Posts