I was tagged

You can blame Midwestern...


A- Attached or Single? Very.Remarkably.Attached (to my dog)
B- Best Friend: My sister (don’t tell her).
C- Cake or Pie: Cheesecake.
D- Drink of Choice: Iced down Diet Coke.
E- Essential Item: Books.
F- Favorite Color: Navy Blue.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Bears. (not sour)
H- Hometown: Woodstock, Illinois
I- Indulgence: LM’s birthday cookies.
J- January or February: February (lesser of two evils)
K- Kids: as many as possible, one way or another.
L- Life is incomplete without: laughter.
M- Marriage Date: May 22, 1993. (Divorce date: Ironically, May 23, 2001).
N- Number of Siblings: 2 (sometimes I only claim one. Sometimes I think Stacy and Chris are both long-lost sisters.)
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples. Golden Delicious.
P- Phobias/Fears. Never falling in love again.
Q- Favorite Quote: “Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt and dance as though no one is watching.”
R- Reasons to smile: LM, my pets, my home, my friends, payday, that it’s Friday…
S- Season: Autumn
T- Tag Three: Bearca, Jules and Poka (cause none of you post often enough right now!)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I played the oboe in high school.
V-Vegetarian or Not: holy cripes no. Red meat is my friend.
W- Worst Habit: cracking my knuckles.
X – X-rays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds (x-rays are for something broken, ultrasounds are usually for something alive!)
Y- Your Favorite Foods. Anything I didn’t make myself.
Z- Zodiac: Completely irrelevant.

Comments

Sarah Louise said…
Oboe? Very cool. I loved the oboe in Enchanted April.

And darling, I think you've already conquered p--you're allowing yourself to think about loving a foster child.

Love that quote. It's almost my favorite, too. (Not sure what my fave quote is...oh, it's "Keep a green tree in your heart, and perhaps the singing bird will come.")

Navy blue is your favorite color? Well, that explains your blog background!

This was fun. Happy Friday!
Anonymous said…
Nice work! You make me proud. ;)

Popular Posts