Patience

I know, you all (that's 'ya'll' for my P's) want to hear how my weekend was with my dad and second mom. It was great. Better than great. It was awesome. (and no, I'm not just saying that because they read my blog.) Anywho. I'll get to posting about it and sharing pictures and so forth shortly. I promise. No, really. Pinkie swear.

I'm just really tired.

And the camera is at home with all the pics still on it.

So it's going to have to wait.


For now: suffice it to say that in addition to a great weekend, I also have an interview on Wednesday afternoon. Yes, I'll keep you posted on that one, too.

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all who are, wish to be, might be, or have a mother out there!

P.S. Katrina wrote a great post with a call to action that we should all consider. Go take a look.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good luck 1,000 times over!

I am so happy that your weekend was awesome; cannot wait to read all of the details.

Happy belated Mother's Day!
Lisa said…
Amy- Happy Mother's Day and best of luck on your interview! You'll be in my prayers. (I mean that in the best possible way! LOL)
Anonymous said…
Loved Katrina's post. . . add two more on the registry from MI! Thanks for the "heads up" on the "sign up free" info! Love ya! Jules
Katrina said…
Thanks so much for mentioning the Marrow Donor Drive! I'm so thankful that people are responding--I hope they'll be able to meet their goals!

(p.s. You might want to double check your link--I think you linked to the page about Katie's dangerous hair braid...lol!)

Popular Posts