Eli

What a rough life: toys, love and belly rubs.

Eli likes to sing along when LM practices his trumpet.

He really gets into it.

Even when he's laying down, he's still singing a little.

When you were rescued, you had to have part of your back shaved and then two painful injections to cure your heartworm condition. A month later, when your new mom takes you to the vet and the vet probes deep in your ear and declares a nasty (and expensive) ear infection (that's resistent to antibiotics), and the vet tries to clean it out as best she can, and you sit real still and let her do it for five long minutes without so much as snipping in her direction (much to the amazement of the vet), and you woo everyone in the waiting room with your charm and obedience (all except the beagle who wasn't too impressed with you), your mom just might let you pick out a new toy at the pet store.
Word on the street is frogs rock - they taste just like chicken!



Comments

Sarah Louise said…
wow, your house is clean!!

(oh, and what a cute dog!!)

I kidyounot, my vw is adfibr (add fiber!!)

except that I failed it, so now it's jksjfkse or something like that.
Jules said…
I had no idea what Sarah Louise is talking about at the end...but ok! I agree, your house is awesomely clean (Is "awesomely" a word?)!

Eli sounds AMAZING! Our doggie Otis is the best, too. He is a pit bull (they are such a misunderstood breed, truly sweethearts). I knew that God would bring the right "person" into your lives. I know you all will be SO happy.

*squeals!! I'm just so happy that you have a new dog! I've been trying to talk the bf into a new puppy, but to no avail... *sigh...everything happens for a reason; I just keep reminding myself of that!

P.S. Sorry for the ramble, I get "chatty" when I'm very tired...
Jennifer said…
What a sweet dog!!! I wish we were dog people, but alas, we're apparently more of the cat-bird-rabbit type family :)

And, yes, Sarah Louise lost me at the end too!
Amy said…
Sarah Louise was talking about the word verification at the end of her post.
Anonymous said…
Eli is absolutely adorable. I'm glad to hear that he's fitting in to the family!
Mig said…
What a SWEETHEART he is!!!!

I can just hear him singing along to that trumpet.

Frogs Rock!
Amy A. said…
Can LM please com over and teach my children how to keep their rooms clean?

Eli is a cutie-pie. I'm sure he's glad to have you, too.
Anonymous said…
Ok everyone. . .her house is ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS that clean.. . I know. .I'm her sis! But just so you know. . her room wasn't at home - that's a "grown up" thing apparently! :)

Eliza - never realized Jacob's new dresser was white. . .looks terrific!!!
Amy said…
a) you can barely see my house in these pics, I'm not sure any evaluation of its cleanliness can happen; and,
b) my sister has been to my home maybe 3 times in the past 8 or 9 years, so do NOT take her word for it being "ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS that clean!" LOL
~ej said…
eli is looking great. and your son is adorable!!

and the lol @ the wv code!
Robyn said…
What a cute dog - and cute boy too! Congrats on finding a good fit between dog and family. I hope we can adopt a doggie someday too.
jenny said…
that is one cuuuute dog (not to mention the bespectacled young guy playing the trumpet).

i love the duet. you must have mini video capabilities on your camera...get thee to youtube!

:)

Popular Posts