You Make Me Smile

I almost didn't post the birth post (and I do hope you skipped right over it, Newly...) I am one of those people who just think your birth story is YOUR birth story and frankly, no one else wants to hear it, but I wrote it down more because this is my little scrapbook of sorts and I forget sometimes (or try to ignore at times) that it is, in fact, sort of interactive, but I just have to say...

You are all so incredibly sweet. I mean, it's like looking at your neighbor's slides of vacation folks...it's a birth story!! (You all have them, okay, most of you have them, (I'll let you off the hook PS2) but you still not only read LM's, but you commented such remarkably sweet things...

I am so touched.

Truly.

You all rock.

(cookies are on me!)

P.S. (Thanks to all of our hard work and antagonism, Jules posted!!! IT'S TRUE!! Go look!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like cookies! And you! :)

(good luck with the streeching this month! Tee hee. I'll fix that.)
Jules said…
Hahahaha! You are so sweet! Honestly, it WAS you (and the readers you coerced)that made me jump back in. And then that second post came outta nowhere, just because I was "back". Thanks so much.
Anonymous said…
i feel the same way about these posts, though i just posted one myself.

i have been running behind and didn't have a clue you wrote one yourself.

great minds think alike!:)

Popular Posts