LM's Pop Quiz (with Answers!)

This morning over breakfast LM announced he had a quiz for us (for the neighbor girl that we take to the bus and me, just in case you were wondering about that "us" part). He prefaced his quiz by saying Kindergarteners pass it easily while CEO's often fail. Good. No pressure. Feel free to post your answers in the comments and I'll come back later today with the correct answers.

P.S. If your smart-alecky fifth grader recently pulled this one on you, don't ruin it for everyone else, just tell us you already know the answers!

There are only four questions, so it won't take you long:

1. How do you get an elephant in the refrigerator?

2. How do you get a giraffe in the refrigerator?

3. There is a town meeting in the jungle, all the animals are present except one. Which one?

4. You have to cross a river in the jungle that's home to hundreds of alligators. There's no bridge, how do you get across without being eaten by alligators?


(I'm proud to say I got two of them right, but LM wasn't all that impressed.)


Update:

Here are the answers:

1. How do you get an elephant in the refrigerator? Open the door and let him in.

2. How do you get a giraffe in the refrigerator? Let the elephant out and then let the giraffe climb in.

3. There is a town meeting in the jungle, all the animals are present except one. Which one? The giraffe, of course, he's in the refrigerator!

4. You have to cross a river in the jungle that's home to hundreds of alligators. There's no bridge, how do you get across without being eaten by alligators? Swim right across. All the alligators are at the town meeting!

Don't ya love it?

Comments

Jules said…
1. Uhh...?
2. Hmm...?
3. What?
4. Ooh! Walk on their backs?
Crap, I haven't really got a clue? Does this mean I'm qualified to be a CEO? :)
Peter N said…
I agree with every one of Jules' answers. Wow, I'm shocked! Not........I'll be back too see the answers, Amy.
Katrina said…
Apparently I need to go back to the fifth grade, because I've got nothin'.
Jules said…
I'm curious, Amy, which two did you get right?
Amy said…
Jules,

I got the first one right (Open the door and ask him nicely was what I said) and the alligator one. LM wasn't at all impressed with me, though.

Popular Posts