And Now a Word From DirectTV

Dear Amy,

DIRECTV has received your gift redemption paperwork and it is complete. Please allow up to 8 weeks from the date of this email to receive your gift.

You will receive a shipping notification email when your gift is shipped from the warehouse so that you can track delivery of your package.

We hope that you are enjoying your programming and all the benefits of being a new DIRECTV subscriber.

Best regards,

DIRECTV, Inc.
Direct Sales Gift Redemption Program



Oooh, I know, I'm going to hell. Since DirectTV decided to mail me a bill just four days after it was installed and three days after I had canceled my subscription I decided I could use the bill as required to send in for the free portable DVD player that was my "free gift with subscription". I know, it's wrong. But there's a part of me that's enjoying the irony.

Comments

jenny said…
Taking the free DVD is your ticket to the Underworld?

That's all it takes? All of your beliefs and church going are out the window?

Well, if that's the case, I'll be there too...we'll have a drink!
Amy said…
Oh, I don't mean it literally, jenny, I promise! God is a forgiving God! And any way, if I WERE going to hell (which I would be if not for the Grace of God) I would be going for much more serious issues than this one!

But we can have a drink and watch a movie together in hell thanks to my new portable DVD player!
Peter N said…
Hands against the wall. Spread 'em. You are in deep trouble young lady. Just kidding...have a great weekend. Peter, the one with the smile on his face. It's Friday! Take care

Popular Posts