The Ongoing Saga

My blood pressure tripled last night. Another bill from the DirectTV system I do not own or subscribe to. The one I canceled 24 hours after they were unable to properly install the system. They claim I still owe them over $300 for the equipment rental fees because it was INSTALLED and you cannot cancel after installation without paying the fee. Except that it wasn’t really installed, because the DVR can’t work without a phone line.

But enough about all that.

This is just to say that only now, this morning, upon reading Bearca’s post, do I truly comprehend why I am still feeling so worked up about it all this morning. I have not had the proper venting of my frustration because, alas, I do not own cat furniture.

I will have to find another way to vent my DirectTV frustration (without, directly, involving, say the TV).

Have I mentioned that my tv screen has a slant to it now? Nothing related to the above problem other than adding to my blood pressure issues.

Note: All this said, as frustrated as I was last night during hour number TWO that I was still on the phone having a slight disagreement with DirectTV, and the subsequent hour I spent on the phone with my credit card company to start a dispute, my son proceeded to cook dinner, bring me a glass of wine, read a book and then came to cuddle with me on the couch to help make my day better. He even cheered for my fantasy football players (fruitlessly) while I was busy losing my mind over the absurdity that DirectTV refers to as “Customer Service”. I tell ya, this kid, he’s a keeper.

Also note, in the past month or two that I've posted about my ongoing issues with DirectTV I've had several people land on this site from a google search about DirectTV and yet they don't stay and read!! What are you fools thinking?!?! Want to know if DirectTV is a good option for you?! READ WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT IT!!!

K, I'm done now. Promise.

Comments

shayze said…
Thanks for giving me yet another reason not to go with Direct TV!
Bearca said…
How annoying... maybe DirecTV should just send people cat furniture when they order the service so they're prepared for the inevitable increase in blood pressure!

ha ha - and thanks for the link. :)

Popular Posts