Amy's Broadcasting Company

This is just my plug for my two favorite shows this season. "Brothers and Sisters" and "Studio 60".

If ya get a chance (or have room on the ol' DVR) give 'em a go. They're worth it.

That's all. You may resume your regularly scheduled programming now.

P.S. For the (grounded) Little Man's sake, we're DVR'ing "Survivor" and "Amazing Race" so don't tell me what's happening on either one until we get all caught up. Thanks!

Oh, and if you don't have a DVR *cough* Julie *cough* GET ONE. (Bear, she could actually program the thing herself. $10 a month. Trust me, it's worth it.)

Comments

jenny said…
oops. sorry for the spoiler...
Anonymous said…
When is Brothers and Sisters on? I've never heard of it! AND by the way, I successfully taped Jericho for Rob last night (ok, 2nd try, the timer didn't work, but I still got it taped - but thanks for the plug, anything to make my life easier). Jules

Popular Posts