A Bear With Very Little Brain Part II

Yesterday we made soup. By "made", I mean “dumped things in a pot and hoped they came out tasty” and by “we” I mean, me, well, LM did cut up the carrots, so a small bit of “we”, and by “soup” I mean gallons and gallons of a vegetable concoction that we will be eating well into the next hundred years.

So after eating ourselves so full we could barely move (it’s no wonder those “Chunky Soup” commercials are aimed at football players! I feel like I ate like one!) I packaged up the remaining soup, allocating several containers for freezing and one for Wednesday night when we’re always in a rush to get to church activities and three small containers for lunch this week.

I headed off to the company kitchen moments ago with the anticipation of homemade vegetable beef soup only to find I had packed the leftover baked beans.

I am now eating a filet-o-fish sammich (sans le fromage) for lunch. It does taste better if you try to pronounce it all in French. I swear. Work with me here.

Comments

Bearca said…
Mmmm... filet-o-fish. Why does that sound so good right now?
Peter N said…
Oh, and le fromage? WOW! You made me hungry, and it's only 10:20 AM. But then, well, I sorta am always hungry. Pardon my English. Take care Amy.

Popular Posts