I Might Be A Redneck

As you all know (or should if you’re truly a faithful, devoted reader. Ahem) I recently got a DVR. This weekend, I have been putting it to the test, recording classics like “Casablanca”, “The Philadelphia Story” and “Sunset Boulevard”. Today I decided to take a break and enjoy my time off and watch one of my recordings. I chose “The Blue Collar Comedy Tour Movie”.

Oh. My. God.

I have laughed so hard I have tears pouring down my face. I have scared the cat. I have annoyed the dog. I have truly not laughed this hard since…well…since I last spent time with my cough*redneck*cough family.

If you have not seen this, dear god, find it on Comedy Central and watch it. If you have seen it, how do you still sleep at night?! I don’t care who you are, that’s funny stuff right there!

P.S. Someone out there tell me there is a sequel to this movie.

Comments

Popular Posts