Meet Joe Black

I love this movie, mainly for this quote:

"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. All I'm saying is, be open. Who knows? Maybe lightning will strike."



All this and Brad Pitt's smile....and to think I was going to bed early tonight.

Comments

~**Dawn**~ said…
I *love* this movie. And especially this quote from it!
Katrina said…
I remember being suprised by this movie the first time I saw it. I wasn't expecting something so moving and profound. And oddly funny in places. I love Anthony Hopkins, though, so I should have known.
Jennifer said…
I was surprised by this movie too...it wasn't anything that I had expected. But, alas, I too became a lover of Meet Joe Black. Now I need to go rent it again :)

Popular Posts