In Recognition

of a 4.0 gpa this marking period, I am surprising LM with tickets to:

tomorrow night. LM has no idea.
He hasn't even seen the commercials,
or read the brochure, or even the description:
"Winner of the 2001 Tony Award® for “Best Special Theatrical Event” and the 2001 Emmy Award for “Best Choreography,” BLAST! is comprised of 37 brass, percussion and visual performers brought together in a unique explosion of music and theatre. BLAST! is a novel art form evolved from the showmanship of outdoor pageantry."

He hasn't even seen the pictures.
The ones that would make his jaw drop and his eyes bug out of this head.

My boy, my trumpet playing, percussion loving, boy

just might pee his pants a little.

(I can't wait!)

Comments

Hillary said…
Awww! How fun! can't wait for theupdate! :)
Katrina said…
That looks like so much fun! What a great reward for all of LM's hard work!
Katy said…
Is it this weekend? At the Potter Center in Jackson? My best friend is working that show, I believe.
Mig said…
OH this looks AWESOME!!!
What a fantastic surprise.
Jennifer said…
I haven't ever heard of this, so now I'm going to be checking for it to hit Houston :) We saw Stomp! about 4 years ago and it was awesome. Hope LM & you both have a blast :)

Popular Posts