Vote for Couple #3881

My sister called me at work just now.

"Hey EJ- are you bored?"

"You just called me at work, right? It's redundant to then ask if I'm bored."

"Go to this website: www.stuckatprom.com and vote for couple #3881"

"What?"

"It's a competition to design prom outfits out of duct tape. There's a couple from Michigan in the finals and I want them to win."

"You want me to look at prom outfits made from duct tape and then vote on a Michigan pair to win?"

"Yes! They are 200 votes behind!!"

"And this voting is critical to their lives - how?"

"It will change their life!!"

"Jules, it will change the life of whomever wins this, um, presitigious award. Do you know this couple from Michigan?"

"No."

"So we're voting simply on proximity alone."

"Yes."

"Well, if the reigning Duct Tape Prom Dress award makes Michigan a better place to live, they can have my vote."

"That's all I'm asking."

If you'd like to make my sister happy (which vicariously makes me happy, too) please go visit this site and vote for couple #3881. On the home page, click on "Top Ten" then scroll down. They are in silver and blue.

Oh, the things I do to entertain my sister.

Comments

Katy said…
wow. that's a lot of duct tape. I voted for them though, they are still a couple hundred votes behind.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the votes, every one counts. You can vote once a day! They are from Kalamazoo and each one wins $3,000 if they are the first place winners. I know my sis thinks I'm crazy, but they deserve to win and were winning last Friday! Thanks for the help Sis (even though you think I'm crazy)! Jules
Mig said…
Thank your sister for me, I know have 5 duct tape points.

Whatever the heck that is ...

Popular Posts