And There Was A Shout From Heaven

...as the angels sang, "Hallelujah! Hallelujah!"




Tonight LM will be picked up by his dad so they can head to Pittsburgh tomorrow. Am I excited? Actually, yes. (I know, the MOTY award will now go to Newly or Katrina or someone more worthy). I'm ready to have the chaos settle and to regain control of my house. We spent three hours last night packing (I cannot spend three hours doing much of anything, and this about pushed me over the edge, but I made LM do most of the work, I just helped by telling him to pack 12 shirts, 8 shorts, etc.) Tonight I will slip into his bag the surprise books and gifts that I have for him.


Whew. I feel better.

Back to the angels singing....

Comments

Jules said…
I'm confused. You said this was the last morning you had to take K to the bus... this isn't the same K that you work with, though?

(I would point it out every time she makes a mistake and tries to blame it on you, that's just not right or fair. However, being that you won't be there that much longer, I can completely understand not wanting to stir the pot, I'm just sayin'... )
Mig said…
What you need are all these great drugs they give you when you have tooth extracted.

Warm fuzzy ... confusing ... it's all good over here.

Oh wait that's me.

Hang in there! The end is near. Lots of hugs to LM and his vacation.
Mig said…
Ummm by end, I meant your job would be over soon.

Maybe I could use less drugs at this point.

Heh.
Sarah Louise said…
I'm with Jules. Did you mean last day you have to take the bus to go to K?

When do you start the new job anywho?

And MOTY=Mother of the year?

Just checking.

I am not on woozy drugs like SP, but when my mom called a forty five minutes, we argued for about five about what day it was. I had fallen into a deep sleep and it was light out and so I was convinced it was Sunday morning and therefore confused as to why my mother would call to chat as she was getting ready for church.

GAH!
Sarah Louise said…
"forty five minutes ago." I really am still waking out of the stupor...
Newlywife said…
I hope LM has fun on his trip, you get some much deserved rest...and you don't miss him too much!
Amy said…
Sorry, didn't mean to be confusing. Two different K's. The first K is the little second grader that lives next door. The other K is my 60 year old co-worker (mother of 6, grandmother of 6) with way too much drama going on in her life!

Popular Posts