Errors and Omissions

Ammendments from previous posts:

One: I regained my senses and hid my profile on Match. All it took was one moment without the aid of a glass of wine to realize I have no desire to go back into the world of dating. I'm sorry for the false alarm.

Two: I may have to recant my statement about V-day. Tonight, LM and I grabbed dinner and then braved Wal*Mart to get the necessary Valentine's for his classmates and for relatives. LM knows how much I hate Wal*Mart, so he knew to be quick. V-day isn't his favorite holiday, either, so he saw the option of Narnia cards and knew that was safe (safe means NOT MUSHY!!)We went to the card section to buy cards for my neice and nephew and so forth and LM handed me the ones he picked out and said, "don't look, one is for you!" I was so proud of him for thinking of that all on his own, and for picking one out. He wrote in it tonight and set it aside. I was just so touched. I might not hate the holiday after all!

Three: Suzan recommended I try the "Gentle Leader Collar" for Gabe. I have one, we just put it aside when the trainers gave us different ones to use. We're going to get it back out this weekend and see how that goes. She swears by it, so I'll keep you posted. If we find success, you'll all be the first to know!!

By the way, while my sister has yet to set eyes upon my blog, she seems to get reports from Bear about the "important matters" or at least what he thinks is critical in my blogs. My step mom has been here so I'd like to say hello to her and I'd like to give a shout out to two of my friends from my former life in Illinois, Hello to Stacy and Suzan!!!

That's all. More crap that I'll probably have to recant will be posted tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be waiting with baited breath.

Comments

Katrina said…
How sweet that you are getting a Valentine's card from the #1 man in your life! I bet you can't wait to read what he wrote. :)
Anonymous said…
I couldn't agree with Katrina more. It is so sweet that LM thought enough to pick one out for you as well. I can imagine that you will hold on to it forever!
debl said…
You probably won't read this because this post is old, but I love the gentle leader. I can't remember if I had that or the halti, but they're on the same principle. It was the only thing that worked on my super-strong Blue Heeler mix (choke collars just made her choke herself). I could walk her with one hand, even!

Popular Posts