Bourne Ultimatum

Totally.Rocks.

Comments

Sarah Louise said…
oh, i totally want to see it!! Do you think it's too much of a trilogy, that if you go with someone who hasn't seen the first two they'll be totally confused?
~**Dawn**~ said…
I keep saying I want to see the first two. I saw part of the first one at a previous job, but never the whole thing. And I didn't want to see one of the sequels before the first one. Baseball season is tough for me to watch anything else. Maybe over the winter.
Jennifer said…
We decided to forgo the line that wrapped around the building last night for BU and opted for a movie that had been out for a few weeks. Let me just say that I absolutely love John McLaine!!! Live Free or Die Hard, baby :) We will probably try to hit BU on our next date night - in about 3 weeks, if we're lucky!!
Oh, yes it does! We went and caught a true matinee Saturday morning. There was exactly ONE aspect of it I found a little unconvincing (not sayin not sayin not sayin), but I still swallowed it hook, line and sinker.
Katrina said…
Definitely going to see it! We just watched Live Free, Die Hard on Saturday, and it totally started me on an action movie binge.
Sarah Louise said…
Yes, yes, but must you have seen 1&2? (I have, but I know someone who hasn't.)

Popular Posts