8 Days Left

Today I:
- worked 8 hours at my former job (they pay well!!)
- sent registration materials to LM's new school and talked with the guidance counselor about what classes he'd be interested in. He's going to a magnet school, so he'll get to take Computer Programming, advanced Math and Science, Band and Video Production (amongst English, Social Studies and the like!)
- Rented a moving truck (and a dolly!)
- Ate cornbread with some of Stacy's wild raspberry jam! YUM!!

And now? I'm watching the Patriots. I know, you thought I'd pack a box or two, wouldn't ya? I'll do that tomorrow. I'm efficient that way!

Comments

~**Dawn**~ said…
Yay Patriots! I have them muted on the tv & the Sox on the computer. Everybody's winning. Happy Friday. =)
Mig said…
ROFL!!!!

Well at least we all know where your priorities are.

Am I going to have to come down there and help? Because procrastination is running rampant at Amy's house right now.

:-)
SlushTurtle said…
It sounds like LM's new school will be right up his alley!

Popular Posts