6 Days Left

I worked today. But I didn't get to give notice (my whole four days of notice) because my boss doesn't work on Sundays. No one works on Sundays. Except me. Oh yeah, reason #476 why I hate this job. I need to get through tomorrow and the whole giving notice thing and then I'll really breathe easier.

Did I pack today? Well, no. I had help packing yesterday and so I feel somehow a day ahead. How that can be when I only have SIX DAYS UNTIL I MOVE FOUR STATES AWAY I don't know, but work with me, football is on.

The most significant part of my day today: I canceled my cable. May we have a moment of silence please. As of Friday morning I will officially be cable-less. I'm not sure how I'm going to cope. Until a job is landed, I just can't justify a cable bill (I figure if I have to stop supporting starving children in Africa for the time being, I have to stop watching cable). I just want to give this warning to my sis and Bear, if I don't land a job fast that supports my cable addiction, I'll be spending a lot of Sunday and Monday nights at your house watching football. And by 'watching football' I actually mean doing nothing BUT watching football.

So, that's today. Tomorrow, I give notice and make more phone calls to cancel things and I need to get a few more medium size boxes.

And did I mention the buyer is doing their inspection tomorrow afternoon? Yeah, not worried at all. (was that at ALL convincing?)

Voila. 6 to go.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good luck giving your notice and keep up the good work. You sure know how to turn on the productivity!

Popular Posts