The Best Email of the Year

"Chris asked me to pass on our wonderful news. Jared Matthew was born on Monday August 20th at 8:15 am. He weighed in at 7 lbs 7 oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. Chris is recovering from the c-section quickly and hopefully should be home on Thursday. Thanks for all your prayers and support through this pregnancy."

I cannot even begin to explain what beautiful people Kevin and his wife, Chris are. God put them in my life in college and I have learned so much from them about faith and courage and love. I love my son more, appreciate my blessings and have stronger faith in God because of Kevin and Chris.

A birth in the family is no small thing. I don't need to ask God to bless their family, he so obviously already has. Tonight I ask that God continue to bless everyone touched by Kevin and Chris and their family. May we all learn something about faith and love and miracles through their example.

Welcome, baby Jared. You are loved by Mom and Dad, Rebecca and Allison, and watched over by Andrew and Abigail.

Comments

Jennifer said…
This has nothing to do with this post....just thought I'd say HI! I haven't had the time to read any blogs in over a week, so I've been playing catch-up. You've been a busy little beaver!!! So glad things are going well and that you managed an offer on the house. God's timing is perfect :)

Popular Posts