One Day Left

Today's crisis is brought to you by the Health Insurance Nightmare of America. (Every day it's something, isn't it?)

Let's see, yesterday was my last day - a post all in itself. I had friends come over later to help take apart things (bed, tables, etc.) and to take home some plants (have I mentioned how hard it is for me to part with some of my babies?!) Then we took an hour or so to engage in fantasy football draft. PRIORITIES PEOPLE!! Let's just say I got Tom Brady but the rest is questionable (Seattle defense?!?)

Today we have finished boxing most everything, returned the DVR to the cable company, signed some papers at the realtor's office and are now awaiting the piano movers to arrive. G has landed at the airport and is going to enjoy a leisurely lunch and get some work done until we're able to go pick him up.

And then it's time to...wait for it...

Move it! Move it! I want to move it, move it!!

Tomorrow it's MICHIGAN OR BUST!!

Comments

~**Dawn**~ said…
Good luck on your adventure!
Jules said…
Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's time! Good luck with everything, please let us know how it went as soon as you can!
jenny said…
AHHHHHHHHH! I can't believe you are really doing this! I only virtually know you and I am so EXCITED for you!

Good Luck!!
Mig said…
Ditto for me.

VERY EXCITED. Good luck today!
Jennifer said…
God's blessing on your new adventure Miss Amy!!! I'm sure all will go well, but I'm also secretly hoping for a funny, blog-worthy post to appear shortly!!! After all, one cannot move across the country (OK, a few states over, but still!) and not have at least 1 funny thing occur can one?

Love you :)
Jen said…
Good luck, Amy. On the move and the future.
Anonymous said…
I'm sure that we passed somewhere on I-94! Hope that the move was a smooth one and that LM enjoys his first day at school!

Popular Posts