It's Official

I have jumped the shark. I didn't even realize "Lost" was on last night until I saw the red light on my DVR come on at10pm. I had no interest in quickly switching over to "Lost" nor did I replay the DVR later to see what I had missed.

Maybe, some day down the road, I'll watch to see what all I've missed. But only when I hear significant rumors from many sources that the show has decided to start doling out answers and not just questions.

Until then, anyone want to do coffee on Wednesday nights?

Comments

Jen said…
I still watch Lost. I'm just glad that we are going to see more of the originals and less of the others. I'll let you know if there are any major revelations in the next few weeks.
Anonymous said…
I'd love to! Can we meet after my yoga class? ;)
Jennifer said…
You're a traitor! How can you just give up on Lost after following along for so long?!? We've been watching from the beginning and there's no way I'm giving up now. However, can you send me your DVR? Our's suddenly stopped recording mid-way through, then immediately started again sans sound! Hubby is downloading it from an internet site so that we can finish watching it. But, you could save us the trouble by just sending us your DVR - I'd be forever grateful! :)
Sarah Louise said…
Coffee on Weds?

ME!

(Except it would a long drive just for coffee...)
Anonymous said…
sad to say, i've never watched this show. i know, i'm not the norm.
Lisa said…
I'm still an avid Lost watcher, but they have got to start giving out some answers here or they are going to rapidly lose their audience.

Enduring flashback after flashback that only raises more and more questions - it drives me nuts. Although sitting through the Scotsman's flashback Wednesday night wasn't half bad...
Anonymous said…
Jericho is back on Wednesday's - you may have to catch up on the internet. .it's another of those shows that people say you get more off of the internet. . .but I only watch it on TV - Creepy. . .but good! Jules in MI

Popular Posts