Dear Tom Brady: (Part II)

In your upcoming playoff game against the Indianapolis Colts, if you could, please make the game a complete blow out. My heart cannot take these close play off games, especially tonights win against the San Diego Chargers on a last minute miss of a field goal on their part. I have scared the cats. My son had his aunt on speed dial in case I had a heart attack and my Bible study lesson had to be postphoned until tomorrow for lack of concentration.

If it must be close, I will survive, as long at the Pats come out on top. A feat that shouldn't be too difficult against the King of Playoff Chokes, Peyton Manning.

Your dearest fan,
Eliza Jane

P.S. Give Samuel, Caldwell and especially Gaffney a big bonus, will ya?

Comments

Newlywife said…
It was CRAZY! I almost had a stroke while watching! That game was too close for comfort.
~**Dawn**~ said…
(linked over here from your comment on Jenny's blog!)

O.M.G. i am still not sure my heart has recovered from that game. i think i stopped breathing just after halftime.
Mig said…
ROFL!!! I am not a big fan but other members are. At the Christening there was much discussion about getting to a TV in time for kickoff.

I hope Mr. Brady listens because we don't need Eliza having a heart attck.

Go Pats!
Anonymous said…
I wrote Tom Brady a letter, too. It went something like this:

Dear Tom Brady, Purrr.
Amy said…
Oh my gosh, A, I laughed so hard when I read that comment!!! Too funny!!! (you know he was a Wolverine, right?)
Anonymous said…
Oh heck yes I do!

Ann Arbor is sacred ground.
Anonymous said…
Bear agrees with A about Ann Arbor!! I wanted to call you while they were setting up the field goal attempt, but Rob said you'd never answer the phone. I said I'd call over and over again until you answered! All I wanted to say was "enough already. . .I've been bleeding from the head for hours while waiting on this game to end". Jules
Anonymous said…
Hey. . .you are missing the rain song on the shuffle list!!! :)
Katrina said…
A--That was awesome! Still laughing!

Popular Posts