Dear Tom Brady:

I want to apologize for the dream I had last night that involved Eli Manning. You know you are my favorite Quarterback. You know I have no interest whatsoever in Eli – I rarely even watch him play. But for some reason unbeknownst to me, he appeared in my dream last night.

I didn’t mean to kiss him. I kept telling myself he was only 20 and that there’s no way a guy like Eli (or yourself for that matter) would be interested in a girl like me) but in the moment, he looked so cute and I just couldn’t resist. I have to be honest, I did kiss him back.

I know it will come as no consolation to you whatsoever but in the dream, I kept trying to change my clothes and was walking room to room to find something else to wear. I wasn’t happy with anything that I found and I couldn’t seem to find a room to change in that had a lock on the door, but I finally settled on my Patriots jersey. I told Eli it was blue and white like a Colts uniform so it would be okay. I guess he wasn’t offended since he went ahead and kissed me.

Please do not let this change your opinion of me, nor of my status as Supreme Patriots Fan. Maybe it was just a jealous fit because you’re dating that gorgeous model. In any regard, my most sincere apologies.

Eliza Jane

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hahahahahahaha!

Just to clarify, though: Tom Brady isn't dating a gorgeous model. He's dating me. And I look like a gorgeous model, of course, but that's not my profession.
Anonymous said…
you cheated on Tom?

with Eli? brother of the nemesis?

well, let's pretend you were just using him to get the lowdown on Peyton...

Popular Posts