Christmas

Our Tree

Thanks to some dear friends, this was one of the coolest gifts LM received. He's all about the way things work!!

After all the packages were open, there was a mysterious note on the tree attached to a wooden letter "J". The note told him to wind up the yarn and follow the trail to a little package hiding somewhere. LM followed the trail of yarn over and under, around and through the house all the way to my bedroom...

...where he found the end of the yarn amongst a pile of boxes. Hmm... upon further investigation, one of the boxes was wrapped!

He brought the box out to the living room, and not waiting for scissors to help get through the tape, ripped open the box. Could it be...?

No way!! I can't believe it!!

It's your very own, voice-activated R2D2 robot!!
LM declared this the best Christmas ever!

But before we were through, we made sure to sing Happy Birthday Lord Jesus, and remember for a few moments the greatest gift ever given. (I presume Christ would enjoy angel food cake, don't you think?)

Comments

Sarah Louise said…
What cool pics! And R2D2? I guess everything old is new again...
Anonymous said…
oh WOW, R2D2, i LOVE that! and another teen (tween) in shorts. what is it about these boys! mine is/are the same!
great pics...pretty cake :)
Jennifer said…
My hubby & oldest son would have to agree with LM - an R2D2 WOULD be the best gift ever...for them anyway!
Jules said…
I want one! I want one! And I'm an adult...at least, I thought I was...hmmm.
jenny said…
R2 is my favorite! I love that little guy...
Katrina said…
I'm with Jules--I want one, too! (Does he do dishes and laundry?)
Amy said…
dishes, no, but I have a machine for that, same with laundry. He will bring a soda (if you put it in his extendable arm or something). The best part? He makes my son giddy with joy! (Oh, and he makes cool R2 sounds!!)
Mig said…
That is AWESOME. I love the string idea, I think I have to steal that one for an upcoming birthday.

THANKS!
Amy A. said…
LM is a cutie-patootie!
Anonymous said…
We are thrilled the game made LM's Christmas (although obviously nowhere near as cool as R2)! Also glad it survived almost a cross-country trip, as we found it outside of Palm Springs, CA!
Enjoy!

Popular Posts