Any Given Sunday

LM knows the rule when I'm watching football: interupt only on commercials. He also knows the rule for when I'm watching the Patriots: interupt only on a commercial and only if you're bleeding from the head. Last Sunday, I introduced LM to the rule of the Patriots in the playoffs: interupt only on commercials, only if you are bleeding from the head and ONLY if the bleeding has not stopped for an hour. This Sunday, I think I will just drive him to the ER before the game starts, just in case he needs medical attention while Brady is on the field. Cause I don't want to lose my "Mom of the Year" status or anything.

GO PATRIOTS!!

Comments

Katrina said…
Heehee! Maybe you should hire a nanny, just for the playoffs. :D
~**Dawn**~ said…
it's the 11th Commandment: thou shalt not interrupt viewing of the Patriots!

GO NEW ENGLAND!
Jennifer said…
Well, if the ER's there are like they are here, by the time you actually get seen by a doctor or nurse, something probably will have happened to him :)
Bearca said…
That is so funny. A pre-emptive trip to the ER, just to be safe. :) If only I could train my not-quite-two-year-old not to interrupt except during commercials...
Mig said…
A most EXCELLENT idea!

All this excitement has made ME even want to watch the game.

Go figure.

Look out Tom, here I come.
jenny said…
my boy is granted unlimited Runescape time during Pats games...and the girl? usually she runs back and forth with the neighbor girls, but with this evening game I'm thinking we'll turn the clocks ahead a few hours and trick her into thinking it's bedtime. Yeah, no mother of the year award coming this way ;)
Jen said…
I love that you are such a huge football fan. I have just rediscovered how much I enjoy watching football. Good luck to you and Mr. Brady.

Popular Posts