An Inconvenient Truth

Which one of these things doesn't belong?

1. I went for a walk this morning in a t-shirt and yoga pants.
2. All the windows in the house are open.
3. I have plants out on the deck.
4. LM is out riding his bike in shorts.
5. It is January 6, 2007.
6. I live in SE Pennsylvania.

This is crazy weather. It feels like a day in May, not a day in January. I feel as though I should be planting flower boxes on the deck or something instead of watching my neighbor take down their Christmas tree.

But I won't complain. In my book, this is way better than snow. LM would vehemently disagree to that, but he's put it past him enough to be outside on his bike playing with friends. He's good like that. :o)

I'm going to go enjoy my day. I hope wherever you are, there's sun in your heart and a spring in your step!

Happy January 6th, everyone!

Comments

Sarah Louise said…
Wow, that crept up on me! Happy Dia de los Tres Reyes (The Day of the Three Kings)
Anonymous said…
Personally, I miss the snow. Glad to hear that you're enjoying the weather!
Jennifer said…
We just returned from a 2 hour playdate at the park. It's cold and overcast and looks as though it might rain at any moment, but we HAD to get outside for just a while. Sounds like your January 6th is our 'normal' January 6th here in Texas :)
jenny said…
I miss the cold and snow. It's been raining so much here that even though it's warm the yard's and road (which is dirt) not really drying out and it's a mudfest.

blech.

however, i think i'm firmly in the minority.
jenny said…
wow - i really should've proofread that.
~ej said…
yesterday's weather was UNREAL! it felt like an early summer day. the kids were outside in shorts, my roses are budding, it's freaky!

glad you both got out to enjoy the day!! :)
Jen said…
We have had a few of those unseasonably warm days this winter, too. I think it's God's way of getting those of us who love warm weather through these cold months.

Popular Posts