FYI

You know you should start to worry when...

...your teenager voluntarily says he'll have his laptop, ipod, cell phone, camera and all other electronic devices waiting for you on your bed when you arrive home when you've only just stumbled upon the very edge of his transgression and know not yet how deep it really goes.

Worry. Worry indeed.

(But it's all resolved. It wasn't something I suspected out of my child, but I think yet another lesson has been learned. Why must Flash learn everything the very very hard way?)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I stumbled upon your blog somehow, don't remember how now, but I absolutely love it! The post about the money and how God provided was especially good. Thanks for giving me another way to view the same situation when it comes into my life! Keep up the good work and I will cehck back often.

Popular Posts