Your Mission...

...should you choose to accept it, is:
1. To visit Newlywifed and tell her what a gorgeous pregnant woman she is.
2. To visit Slush and welcome home H2, after an incredible journey, their little Guatemalian baby is home!
3. To visit Jenny today and give her a cyber hug.
4. Visit P2 and tell him to GIVE ME BACK MY CAT. (okay, so they just look alike...)
5. Tell Jules that we all miss her writing and want her to blog again soon. Like today. Maybe this hour?
6. Visit Katrina and tell her congrats for getting published in CK and wow! What a great baby pic (she's really a great photographer!)
7. Congratulate Shell on completing her novel!
8. Please urge UC to tell us the rest of the Vegas story (what happens in Vegas NEEDS TO BE BLOGGED ABOUT!!)
9. Wish Ellen a belated Happy Birthday!
10. Prepare yourselves. LM turns 11 on Wednesday . Every year, as his birthday approaches, I find myself doing the math...if I meet Mr. Wonderful this afternoon, and we have a whirlwind romance and find ourselves married in 6 months, and 6 months after that we are pregnant, and 9 months later we have a child, LM would be nearly 13 years older than my next child. Sigh. I love this kid so much, I just always thought he'd make a great big brother.

Comments

Newlywife said…
How about we all just congratulate you on raising such a wonderful son who will no doubt make a great big brother if it is in God's plan.

And also, how wonderful is it to be friends with you? Very wonderful indeed.
Katrina said…
What a great list! I have been remiss in my blog-checking and you just made it so much easier! :D

And what Newly said? Oh, yeah.
Mig said…
Mission accomplished. Whew!

In case I forget on Wednesday (cuz life is a bit hectic right now)wish LM a Happy Birthday for me.

Thirteen years is nuthin' in the big scheme of things. LM will be a great older brother no matter what the age difference is.
That is Spencer, thanks for adding me in the fun.
Sarah Louise said…
I would never trade my sibs (10 and 11 year age difference.) And you done good in raising LM. And the other stuff Newlywifed said...

Hippo Birdy Two Ewes to LM--just in case, b/c life here is cr-AZ here too.

SL
Older sibling is 15 years older than my sister. I am ten years older than her. We all get along great.

Oldest sib is 41, yongest sib is 18 (a step sib, but still)

LM will be a great brother at any age.
Anonymous said…
i will definitely meet your challenge.

happy early birthday LM!

you have one awesome mother!

Popular Posts