27

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, G!!!

My brother, G, turns 27 today. Unbelieveable.


If you've spent any time around me at all, you know that I cannot, for the life of me, ever refer to my son or my brother within the same conversation without mixing up their names. I'm horrible at it. When they are in the same room, look out, I might as well just not even try to get it right.

It's not hard to imagine why I do this. Being 8 years older than my brother, in my mind, little blonde-haired, blue-eyed boys will always be G.

Always.

Happy Birthday, baby brother!

P.S. You might want to do some of this for your birthday:


but not too much of this:

Comments

Newlywife said…
Alright, he is a totally cutie! Sending along my own birthday wishes to him as well...he has to be great with a sister like you!
Sarah Louise said…
Happy Birthday G!

My brother is 24 and I still am amazed that the little kid whose diapers I changed (sorry, TMI) is all grown, and TALLER than me.

SLlll
Anonymous said…
I can still remember Mom and Dad telling us our brother arrived in the middle of the night. . in their own creative way! Hard to believe that was 27 years ago! He'll soon be older than I am - since we all know that 27 plus 10 is 29!! LOL Happy Birthday G!!! Love Jules
jenny said…
27?? He looks like one of the kids in that top picture. He'll be carded for the stuff in that last picture until he's about sixty.

Happy Birthday Amy's Brother!

Popular Posts