I Am Such A Loser

I'm watching game three of the series between the Yankees and the Red Sox and the thing that's disturbing me (not the tie score in the 6th) is that fans have signs in support of Daisuke Matsuzaka that look like this:

which, in my opinion is grammatically incorrect (it technically reads "Die-K" which is certainly NOT the message we hope to be sending). To be correct, a sign should look like this:

Yeah, I know. I should simply revel in the four consecutive home runs by the Red Sox, hope for a win to complete the sweep tonight and leave the Boston fans alone. I know. But it bugs me. Reason #47 why I am a loser.




Comments

Always remember, you are not a loser, you were the sperm that made it to the egg. That's a winner every time.
Sarah Louise said…
Giggling uproariously. They would be the losers, you would be the woman with incredibly correct English.

hee...
jenny said…
hmm.

okay, count me with the grammatically incorrect masses.

FOUR HOME RUNS.

IN A ROW!!!
~**Dawn**~ said…
you so are not a loser. it irritates the snot out of me that they call him that in the first place. the only time i refer to him as Daisuke is when i spell his name properly. some of our fellow Sox fans really make us look supremely ignorant. =P

Popular Posts