Enough Part II

I fell asleep on the couch Saturday evening (watching football, of course!) and finally drug my tired self to bed. Downstairs Neighbor (DN) was on the phone sobbing. "You've hung up on me SIX TIMES!!!" sob sob sob....the conversation would die down (I thought she was off the phone) and then she'd be sobbing again and saying "Did you forget about me?!" sob sob sob. This woman is in her late 30's or early 40's with two boys in late middle school and high school. What maturity!! This went on for a half hour or more and I heard her ask "Where are you?" and then it wasn't long after that she was out the door and gone.

I slept like a baby.

This morning, LM arrived from his dad's house in time to head to church. We had a couple minutes before we left and were talking about our weekends. I told him about my weekend with DN. As we walk out to the car, we notice her four runner parked next to ours has a headlight totally smashed in. It's just the corner of the front, not the whole front, but the headlight is barely hanging off of it. When we arrive back home from church we notice it's BOTH headlights (just both corners, not the whole front) AND a taillight. It's like she rammed the corner of her truck into something three times.

Wonder what the boyfriend's car looks like?

Comments

shayze said…
Wow! Sounds like you have a real character living downstairs from you! And if you see her boyfriend's car, take a picture for us! lol

Popular Posts