Behind Door Number 4

I've already decided. For Christmas this year, I'm getting God a blowhorn. I know it's not really a proper gift if I'm the one who really benefits from it, but man, I could use His voice just a little louder in my life (I think. You know that saying, 'be careful what you wish for'.)

Own of my co-workers stopped by my desk today to tell me he's putting a bid on a ranch house north of town. He currently lives in the same subdivision as I do, only in a townhouse not a condo. He said, "I know you're frustrated living in the condo, so let me know if you'd be interested in taking a look at my townhouse."

I don't know what doors God is meaning for me to step through and which ones I'm just supposed to peek into and say, "that's nice, but I think I'll go this way."

A blowhorn. Think about it. God's voice booming from the heavens, "NO, Amy you dork! I meant for you to move to Nebraska!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
if you could put in a request for me, i'd appreciate it as well. guidance is always welcome here.

actually, i would like a blowhorn of my own.
Anonymous said…
Do you mean a "Bullhorn"?
Amy said…
sorry, when I looked up the image on google, they called it a "blowhorn" I went with that.
Tink said…
I call it a "blownhorn." :)

While you're at it, get him a answering machine too. Cause whoever has been taking his calls for him sucks.
Katrina said…
I'd settle for letters. Oh, wait--I already got some of those...lol!

Popular Posts