We All Have Our Reasons

Last evening, I called my sister in Michigan. She was pulling out snow pants, winter jackets, gloves and boots for the kids to try on. “We’re getting snow tomorrow,” she said. With snow showers on the way, she was eager to get the coats sorted out and washed and to know what they needed to buy for the season. When I hung up the phone, I told LM, who thus far has been reluctant to jump on the “Let’s Move to Michigan” bandwagon, “Aunt Julie says they are getting snow tomorrow.”

He screamed. With joy. Jumped up and down and said, “Let’s move!! Let’s move!!”

For me, the move is all about saving a little green. For LM, it’s all about the white.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My wife is usually easier to convince that moving to a normal climate would be great when it's 110 degrees in the shade here. I think I've missed my window this year ... it's only going to be about 63 degrees today.

If you feel the pull, move it!

- Texas T-bone
Anonymous said…
even though it was sunny and seventy here today i can't help but be a little jealous of anyone getting some snow...i love it :)

Popular Posts