Be Prepared (Oh, wait, that's the wrong motto)

I could blog about spending half my day (and vacation time I don’t have) at the mechanic’s yesterday. I could. Or I could write about what it’s like to spend two hours at the police station (just to get fingerprinted). I could write about my latest adventures in parenting (think: grounding for the rest of his life). I could beg for sympathy as I await official word on an interview. I could even tell about my latest adventures in consulting for my previous employer.

But girl scout cookies arrived today and with only a few weeks left until the cruise I do believe I’ll go indulge in some thin mints. (They do make you thin, right?!?!)

Comments

SlushTurtle said…
Are the fingerprinting and the grounding related? Cause that is a story I want to hear!

Pass me a caramel delight, please!
Wendy said…
Oh! Such a tease!!

I hope you're having tea or a very cold glass of milk with those!
Anonymous said…
LM?!?!?!

Grounded?!?!!?

And you don't have to beg for sympathy...I'm offering it up freely...

Yeah, I'm thinking fat mints just doesn't have the same ring to it :)
Anonymous said…
okay, i'm thinking thin mints are in order if you had to get fingerprinted! don't leave us hanging!
Jennifer said…
Ok, so I'm wondering the same thing that slushturtle was wondering? Did the fingerprinting have anything to do with LM and being grounded for life? I'm a detail girl, so please don't hold out on me!
Amy said…
I'll never share the details because you guys always come up with something so much worse than what it actually could have been!! No, the fingerprinting had nothing to do with LM's grounding (Thank GOODNESS!!)

Popular Posts