As If The List Wasn't Long Enough Already

Added to the reasons for why I hate this computer, tonight Flash's ancient piece of technology tried to load a web page and proceeded to give me an error message.  The message said something like, "Safari is unable to open the web page.  Error message given:  unknown error."  It then tells me to report all this to Apple, being sure to report which error message I received and what I did immediately preceding the message.  I'd like to call Apple, and to say, "I got an error message.  Which one?  Oh, the unknown one.  What did I do right before that?  I threw my computer through a window."

Secondly, I've added to the list another fantastic error message.  This time I was trying to open Google.  I had typed: www.google.com   into the address bar and Safari delivered yet again another poignant error message.  It shared with me its inability to open that page, too but this time it offered up a suggestion.  The computer actually provided me with a small Google search bar and suggested that I try looking for my page using Google.  

I know.  Amazingly helpful, wasn't it?

All I can say at this point is.....TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!

(Can you imagine my joy?!  Can you?!)

Comments

Popular Posts