The Thirteenth Tale - Setterfield

Oh, to have written a book such as this! To have created such an incredible twisting, turning, captivating novel that when it was finished, readers flippe back to the first page and began the journey all over again.

"The Thirteenth Tale" has restored my faith in readers. I was beginning to think any novel with "National Bestseller" emblazoned on the cover was something to fear. Setterfield deserves every accolade, every morsel of praise for this provocative, spellbinding, enchanting tale.

I will tell you nothing more of it. I will only caution you: open and commence only when the rest of your life can be put on hold.

Comments

Katrina said…
I know, right? I loved this book! It was clearly written by someone who loves words right down to the center of her bones. You make me want to read it again!
stacy said…
this title is actually on a sticky note on my computer! it has been on my list for awhile, but now i will not rest until i go to border's with my latest coupon!
Lisa said…
Amy, I *just* finished this one and you are right - do not attempt unless you have a great amount of time blocked out. It pulled me in and did not let go until the very last page.

Popular Posts