According to George (Again)

It is often the highlight of my day to drive Bird and George home from school. No matter how difficult my day of subbing, no matter what matters lay heavy on my mind, the ride always leave me smiling.

Earlier this week, Bird and I were discussing the rain, and how grateful we both were that it didn't fall from the sky as more snow. George quickly reminded us that we did, however still have several more weeks of winter, according to the groundhog.

"Are you telling me that you're putting your faith in a groundhog to tell you the weather?" I inquired.

"Yeah, don't you know that God controls the weather?" chimed in Bird.

"I know God controls the weather, Bird," George retorted, "But the groundhog has to tell him when to make it Spring!"

Well, duh.

Comments

~**Dawn**~ said…
That is priceless! After all.. God made the groundhog too, so who's to say He isn't whispering in Punxsutawney Phil's furry little ear! ;-)

Popular Posts