It Shouldn't be Funny, But it Was

Eli has taken to growling this funny little growl when he wants to go outside. I'm not sure why he's started doing this, we take him out just as much as we always have, but lately he seems to think we need a nudge or two. So he does this little growl thing. And it makes me laugh.

"I know I shouldn't laugh, and I shouldn't encourage him to keep doing it, but it's just that the growl is so darn cute. I can't help it."

LM, wishing I would stop indulging the dog (because he's the one that ends up taking the dog out at these times) turns to Eli and says, "Mothers. Was your mom like this?"

I couldn't help it. I started laughing.

LM asked me what was so funny.

"I shouldn't tell you. It's inappropriate."

"Tell me anyway."

"I was just thinking of Eli's response."

"Which is..."

"No, dude. My mom was a bitch."

LM fell off the couch he was laughing so hard.

(Please send all mail to Miss Eliza Jane c/o Satan, P.O. Box Burning In Hell...)

Comments

Katrina said…
Well, I laughed. So you won't be getting mail from me. ;)
~**Dawn**~ said…
LOL! Sorry but that was way too funny *not* to laugh. And on Good Friday nonetheless. I will join you burning in hell.
Mig said…
Oh that was a good one!!!

See ya there.

Popular Posts