8 Days

In 8 days my grocery bill will triple.

In 8 days my laundry will double.

In 8 days the noise in this house will move from silence to regular conversation.

In 8 days I will have to share the computer.

In 8 days I will have to consider his desires when choosing something on TV.

In 8 days he will make me laugh.

In 8 days he will tell me about his summer adventures.

In 8 days my joy will double.

In 8 days the love in this house will triple.

In 8 days he will hug me, if only reluctantly.

In 8 days, my boy comes home.

Comments

Mig said…
This is SO Sweet!!!
Katrina said…
Yay! I know you can't wait. It will be here so soon!
stacy said…
YaHoO! yIpPeE!!! :o)
Jennifer said…
I can't wait to hear about what adventures your kiddo had this past summer! I know you will be glad to have him home :)

Popular Posts