Party

This weekend my folks came up from Tennessee to help us celebrate George's seventh birthday. We had a fantastic time (well, I did anyway, I don't know about everyone else!) My sister made the most awesome cake (with a little help from Judy). I'll admit, I was skeptical, but she exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds! Well done, Sis! George was sick on Friday - throwing up sick- but was much better on Saturday and had a great time with cousins and family from both sides.

Some highlights:
The Invitation.
George (aka Robby) had picked out a dragon cake
so I tried to stick with that theme for the invites.
The cake. I'm telling you, I was seriously impressed with my sis after this marvel!!

LM picked out a remote-control plane for George.
Now they can both fly RC stuff together!

"You're gonna shoot yer eye out!"
Best Gift Award goes to Papa and G'ma Judy for a BB gun.


George aimed at targets in the yard.

All the kids took turns trying out the new gun.



The Cousins. (Minus one who was home with bronchitis.)

Comments

Katrina said…
What a great photo of all the kids!

Funny BB gun story: as a kid, my dad accidentally shot a bb into his little brother's hand, right into the webbing between his thumb and index finger. He convinced his brother not to tell, and there the bb stayed, right up into adulthood! (I think they eventually confessed, many years later...)
Mig said…
Did I mention I have this thing for dragons?

That cake is impressive!!
Anonymous said…
The Second Mom gets all the credit for the cake. . .it was the frosting that made it Terrific!

Popular Posts