Joy!

My dad will tell you I'm a bit stubborn and usually refuse when they try to help with travelling expenses or to buy me something for our home. This visit, however, when my dad offered to fill a void in our new Michigan lives, I readily welcomed the gift and thanked him profusely.




You just don't know how much you miss it until you don't have it.

Welcome our new microwave. More than ten weeks without popcorn is long enough. No more broken glass bowls on the stove because we tried to heat up a cup of sauce on the burner. No more setting LM's watch alarm to know when the next batch of cookies should come out of the oven. No more heating up the entire oven just to re-heat a pork chop. And did I mention the popcorn? Ahhh, now, this is the life!

Thanks Dad and Judy!!

Comments

Katrina said…
Wooohooo! Life without a microwave would be radically different for around here. I'm so glad you got a new one! Hurray for dads!
Mig said…
Ummmm we have this EXACT microwave. I can tell you right now, you will not be disappointed with it.
But commit the clock feature to memory because I have no idea how to fix ours so it reads 00:00 all the time.

Popular Posts