Dinner is Served

I was sitting on the couch finishing a novel (reading one. Heavens, you didn't think I wrote one that fast, did ya?) when LM greeted me holding a pizza pan and a paper. He said, "Welcome to Chez LM! Here's a menu. Can I get you anything to drink?" I stared at him in stunned silence until I remembered this is KICK'N. It is the first time EVER that he's remembered it's his night to cook without me reminding him. I'll have to find a way to scan in the menu for you to see. It's just too cute. (for the record, I ordered a glass of the house wine and a house salad for starters. My options for entrees include: "spageti, spocketti, spaygetti, spegetti, shpecketti and spogotti". My waiter has a delightfully mischievous grin; I think I'll leave a good tip!

Wherever you are, I hope you're enjoying such a fine meal as I am tonight!

Comments

Mig said…
Oh My Gosh, I just love LM's creativity!!!

Oh and did I mention I love spageti too???
Jen said…
Aren't kids the best? Shpecketti sounds good to me.
Jennifer said…
I can't wait until Alex is old enough for KICK'N :) I love the menu choices...we had spegetti too last night, but I bet your's was better because you didn't have to cook it!!! I'm so jealous...
Hillary said…
This is SUCH a great idea. And you've got a really neat-o kid there! He's got a great sense of humour!

Popular Posts