Open House

LM and I had the honor to attend Bird and George's school open house last week. It was EXACTLY the sort of reason I wanted to live close to family. We we toured through the Early Elementary building by George and the Later Elementary building by Bird. Thanks to both for a fantastic night and a wonderful glimpse into their every day lives in 1st and 5th grades!

George's Desk




Look at how fast George can do the monkey bars!!


George's Building



Bird's Building

Bird. In her element.
(My goodness this child is remarkably, well, how should I put this....ME!)

Bird's Self-Portrait

You can click to enlarge this. I just loved it so. I loved the whole evening!!

Thanks Bird and George!




Comments

jenny said…
I'm finding your pictures unclickable...

But.

You being able to go to a night like this...completely awesome. Or in Massachusetts vernacular: wicked cool.
Sarah Louise said…
Ditto on the clicking.

but, oh, stealing Jenny's words, wicked cool.

SL

Popular Posts