Sparks - The Choice

I read Nicholas Sparks' latest novel, The Choice, in a quick evening read a couple nights ago. I remembered that it was coming out, but then doubted the library would have such a new release. I was delightfully surprised to see that they did and that it was available.

I won't say much about the book. If you've read Sparks before, it's another good, typical, quick read. If you haven't read Sparks but enjoy an easy, sweet, romantic, sentimental, moral but not too dry book, try one. I've read all of his, my favorites are still Message in a Bottle and The Notebook (the books are better than the movies!)

Now I'm on to a book recommended to me by my second mom called "Girl in Hyacinth Blue". I'll give a review when I finish that one.

Comments

~**Dawn**~ said…
The only book by Sparks that I've read is "At First Sight." It darn near killed me of a broken heart & I've been afraid to try another one.

Popular Posts