Waiting

While I wait for the final settlement on the house in Pennsylvania, I thought I would productively kill time by sharing more pictures. Just what you wanted, right? Well, until we have adorable pictures of Newly's new baby girl to ogle, you'll have to settle for more moving pics.

Walking Boxed (empty ones going in to the old house)

The Help
George LOVED the moving truck.
I'd be a little concerned being a passenger with Eli at the wheel!
Before: LM's Room in the Midst of the Move
(his WAS the first unpacked)
After: LM's Room All Finished

Before: The Living Room Mess
After: The Living Room

Before: The Kitchen (no, it's not a greenhouse)

After: The Kitchen. Yep, it's tiny.
(I still don't know where to put groceries once we can afford them.)

Before: The Dining Room

After: Dinner Anyone?

Before: Eliza's Room
(I don't have an "After" pic, but I promise it just got done! -
All but one box anyway.)
The Hallway

The Bath (I have a half bath in my room, too, thank goodness!)
You Never Know What You'll Find in a Box!
A Day at Wine Fest (no whining allowed!)
Everyone loves funnel cake!

Even Eli!
(No, he didn't really eat it, the sugar got spilled on his head.)

Comments

Jen said…
I love it! And once again I am completely jealous of your green thumb. I killed a cactus this week! Really.
Mig said…
It all looks AWESOME.

Cleary, you must be exhausted! It is so nice to see you settling right in.

Oh and, don't worry about groceries and where to put them, who needs eating right? LOL!
SlushTurtle said…
Call it the big move diet plan, write a book, and make a million dollars. People would so buy it.

Your new home looks lovely, and I'm happy to hear that LM likes his new school! Now, come on job!

Popular Posts