It's Genetic

It went something like this:

George called. “Thanks for the box, Aunt Fred!” (I had sent a box with little Easter baskets for them to enjoy along with a few discarded dog toys). “Which one is the toy you put peanut butter in?” I told him which one.

“THE RED ONE MOM!!! YOU PUT THE PEANUT BUTTER IN THE RED ONE! THE ONE WITH THE HOLE IN IT!”

Little Bird got on the phone next. She was telling me about how they were going to go see her friend’s baby twin calves. “DAAAAADDDD!!! THAT’S MINE!! DAAAAAAADDDD!!! MOM! DAD IS TAKING OUR EASTER CANDY THAT AUNT FRED SENT US!! NOOO IT’S MIIIIINNNNEEEEEE!!!”

So there’s this tree. And there are these two apples. And as it turns out, they didn’t fall far at all….

Comments

Newlywife said…
That old post was the funniest thing I have read all week! I am snorting over here at my computer...! Funny, funny...

Popular Posts