Life As I Know It

So, you know when you’re on a diet and all you can think about is food, so you rational all your meals and count down the minutes (minutes? Who am I kidding? SECONDS) until you can put another morsel in your mouth?

And you know when you’re bored at work and so you start doing things like saying, “I will use the restroom at 11am. I will eat lunch at 12:30. I will send an email to my sister at 2.” Anything to pass the time.

Or how about when you’re broke and you still have 10 days until payday so you start doing things like…maybe there’s $1 in the change holder in the car. And maybe I can stretch the last of the grocery money by buying nothing but Kraft Mac n’ Cheese, and I need to hold onto that last $20 to get gas next week…

And there are those times when all three of these worlds collide…?!?!?!

Yeah, so that’s about where I am right now.

Comments

Popular Posts